If you are ready to visit Japan, we can confirm you don’t need a covid vaccine before arriving here. Still, you need to have the Japan Health Declaration. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com can help you with the online process. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security.
We know covid is still a health hazard in Japan. Therefore, health authorities have established strict health protocols to keep visitors and locals safe. Keep checking the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
How can I acquire the Japan Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Complete the application form with personal details.
- Our experts will review your details and request more information if necessary.
- Expect the health document in your email inbox.
- Display the Japan Health Declaration to Japanese authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
It’s recommended that you have a hepatitis vaccine before your trip. For covid, it’s not necessary to get vaccinated before landing in Japan. However, you must comply with these requirements:
- Get the Japan Health Declaration with our simple digital process.
- You must take a covid test within 72 hours before departure. Make sure to show the negative results as soon as you arrive.
- You will need to quarantine for 14 days. Also, you may need to take more covid tests during this period.
Let us help you with the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Japan?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Japan?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Quarantine testing: Day 10 PCR or antigen for fully vaccinated travelers to end quarantine early
- Please note: Unvaccinated travelers arriving from certain areas may be required to stay in a government-designated location for the first 3-6 days of their quarantine period. Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempt from this quarantine measure.
What is the validity of the health document?
The Japan Health Declarationis valid for a maximum of 15 days after arrival. Also, the health document allows a Single Entry and a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry in Japan.
Health authorities recommend having typhoid, diphtheria and hepatitis vaccinations before your trip to Japan. We can tell you all about the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
What information do I need?
You must complete the application form with trip details. Also, you must have the following:
- A valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to receive the health document.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
You should have a hepatitis vaccine before you land in Japan. We can explain the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
We are ready to discuss the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your details and choose a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
We will send a QR code that you must display as soon as you land in Japan.
You should have the hepatitis vaccine before your journey. Make sure to get it beforehand. Read all about the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have been working with travel requirements for years. We have the right expertise to help you.
Explore the comments section and confirm our excellent results. We know all about the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We can respond to your questions about the Japan Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Japan?
Navigate the application page now!
We are sure you are dreaming about Japan. Visit Mount Fuji and enjoy the magnificent natural landscape. It rises to 3,776 meters above sea level, and you can even see it from Tokyo, which is located 100 kilometers away. This mountain is part of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park and has been a pilgrimage site for centuries. Nothing compares to checking the sunrise from the summit. Most climbers start the adventure at the 5th station, which means it will take them around six hours to get to the summit.
The Imperial Palace in Tokyo is another famous landmark in Japan. The 17th-century building is a magnificent testimony of the Japanese Royal family. Check the East Higashi-Gyoen Garden or go to the Nijubashi Bridge, a romantic spot for couples. Besides, you can explore the Ginza shopping district and buy all you need. Also, check the Kabuki-za Theatre, where you can see art performances.
Apply for the Japan Health Declaration before traveling. We know Japan has so much to offer you. Enjoy the historical buildings and natural wonders.