Learn More: Travel Registration
The Jersey Travel Registration Form is a mandatory travel document implemented by the immigration authorities in Jersey to collect the data of arriving passengers. The information provided will help determine the health measures (quarantine or testing) applied to arriving passengers in Jersey. This document does not replace a visa or any other travel authorization.
WHO CAN ENTER JERSEY WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Regardless of their nationality or the place they come from, all travelers older than 11 years old will be asked to fill out the Jersey Traveler Registration Form. It must be issued in the 48 hours before they arrive in Jersey. Unvaccinated travelers who have not been in a country on England's International Restricted List of banned countries can provide a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours before arrival, which means they won't need to be tested on arrival. All other passengers will be given a free PCR test on arrival. Children under the age of 11 years old are exempt from COVID-19 testing requirements.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE JERSEY TRAVELER REGISTRATION FORM
You must provide information about yourself, your journey, your recent travel history and your medical condition.
Visit our application page to get your Jersey Traveler Registration Form right away!
DISPLAY THE FORM
As soon as you submit your request, our team will verify that you meet all the requisites to visit Jersey. Then, they will process your application, and you will receive the QR code it generates. Make sure to print out a copy and present it to immigration authorities once you arrive.
Check the FAQS below to find out more about the quarantine rules in Jersey.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
All arriving passengers to Jersey are required to complete the Jersey Traveler Registration form. The form must be completed within the 48 hours before you arrive in Jersey.
Children under the age of 11 are not required to complete the travel form or have a test, but must follow isolation rules for their travel history.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Jersey. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine, you will only receive a free PCR test on arrival.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Janssen. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
No. All passengers will be subject to free PCR testing on arrival in Jersey.
Unvaccinated travelers who have not been in a country on England's International Restricted List of banned countries can provide a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours before arrival, which means they won't need to be tested on arrival and they won’t have to isolate.
Children under the age of 11 years old are exempt from COVID-19 testing requirements.
- Travelers who have visited any country listed on England's international banned List (regardless of vaccination status) must have a test on arrival, and need to isolate with testing on Day 5 and Day 10 until they receive Day 10 result.
- Unvaccinated travelers who have not been in a country on England's International Restricted List of banned countries can provide a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours before arrival, which means they won't need to be tested on arrival and they won’t have to isolate.
- Fully vaccinated travelers will receive a free PCR test on arrival and do not have to isolate.
- Non-vaccinated travelers will receive a free PCR test on arrival if they have not arrived with a pre-departure test and they need to isolate until they receive a negative result (within 12 hours on average).
- Passengers who do not take part in the testing program or who test positive must isolate for 10 days.
The Jersey Traveler Registration Form is a mandatory travel document implemented to collect information from travelers wishing to enter Jersey. It was created to mitigate the impact of COVID-19in the territory. Nonetheless, this document does not replace a visa or any other travel document.
If you need a paper visa or any other travel document, you will need to contact the closest embassy to avoid inconvenience when you arrive.
Yes, all travelers over 11 years old will have to fill out the Jersey Traveler Health Form. Otherwise, access will be denied.
iVisa.com has prepared three possible options based on your needs. Check out the price, which depends on how soon you need it.
- Standard Processing Time: USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: USD 60.00
You must apply 48 hours before your trip, so start with the process now.
Getting your Jersey Traveler Registration Form is not difficult at all if you decide to apply with iVisa.com. You will need to fill out the application form with information about your journey, medical condition, and travel history. You also need to attach your COVID-19 PCR test (if required) and answer a few questions about your contact data. Once you’ve checked your answers for mistakes, select the processing time, pay for the service and submit your form.
Yes, you can obtain it for free. Nevertheless, the process is not simple to complete on your own. You would need to fill out a lengthy questionnaire and the ambiguous language means it might take hours to complete. So, if you’re in a hurry and you need your document ASAP, you should use iVisa.com. We have reduced the procedure to a short application form that won’t take more than five minutes to fill in. You will get your Jersey Traveler Registration Form effortlessly with iVisa.com.
- How Can Citizens of the UK Enter Jersey During Coronavirus
- How Can Citizens of France Enter Jersey During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Jersey During Coronavirus?
- Jersey Travel Vaccination: Explore More
- COVID Test for Travel Jersey: Learn More
- Can I Travel to Jersey Without Quarantine?
- Jersey Travel Restrictions: Check Requirements
- Jersey Travel Policy: All About It