Tourists who are citizens of Monaco can get a Jordan Pass to enter Jordan and see over 30 sites like Petra and archaeological museums for free. There is a QR code on the Pass which will be scanned when you pass through a port-of-entry or any of the sites you want to visit.
So, instead of worrying about a visa, get the Jordan Pass and gain the benefits associated with this special document.
The Jordan Pass | Common Questions & Answers
When will the Jordan Pass expire?
Your Jordan Pass will expire in 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
What’s the last day I can spend in Jordan with the Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass. This means you must leave before this allotted time is reached.
Do I have to give information on the application to get a Pass?
Yes. For a Jordan Pass, you’ll need your:
- Identification Card - You’ll need to provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
- Travel Plans - Prove that you will be leaving Jordan before the end date of your Pass.
- Payment Method - Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, and other major credit cards are accepted.
I am in a hurry. Should I choose a faster processing speed?
If you need a Pass fast due to crazy trip planning, then yes. Choose the Super Rush processing option.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
What’s the entry limits for a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
Single-entry passes give you one entry.
Visa vs Jordan Pass? Do I need both?
The Jordan Pass has a QR code that will be scanned to allow you entry into Jordan at the border, so you do not need a visa.
What are some of the places in Jordan I can visit with a Jordan Pass?
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Aqaba Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Amman Citadel
- Ajloun Castle
- Umm Qays
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
What is the pricing for the Jordan Pass and processing?
There are three different total amounts based on your selection during the application:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
Do I need my national ID and my Pass to enter the sites?
Not only must you show your Jordan Pass at each site, you’ll have to show your national ID for verification.
Citizens of Monaco - Online Jordan Pass Application
The Jordan Pass application is online so you can fill it out wherever you are in the world as long as you have an internet connection and your phone, tablet, or computer.
Safe travel, citizens of Monaco. And enjoy Jordan!