Jordan is a huge tourist hot spot thanks in large part to its food, its people, its cultural heritage and its archeological marvels. The Jordan Pass allows tourists to visit many sites in the country for free. iVisa helps travelers from many countries get Jordan Passes securely online.
If you get a Jordan Pass, you won’t need to purchase a Visa on arrival. Instead, show your Jordan Pass upon arrival and skip the line for visas!
Designed specifically for tourists, you can see over 40 attractions for free with the Jordan Pass--including UNESCO World Heritage sites, museums, castles, and more.
For this pass, there is a minimum stay of three nights, or a fee is applied. The maximum stay for this pass is 30 days and it expires two weeks after scanned by customs officials for tourist attractions.
Questions and Answers about the Jordan Pass
How long does it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
The time you wait depends on your country of origin and the speed of processing you choose.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
What is a Jordan Pass?
The Jordan Pass waives visa fees as a travel ticket and provides free access to over 36 locations in Jordan.
How much does a Jordan Pass cost?
The total cost includes the Pass cost as well as the fees for your chosen processing speed:
- Standard: USD 158.00
- Rush: USD 178.00
- Super Rush: USD 198.00
What are the number of entries allowed with a Jordan Pass?
The Jordan Pass has the same number of entries for all applicants.
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What’s the expiration date of a Jordan Pass?
Your Jordan Pass will expire in 1 year after issued.
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You can stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
But please remember that once the Jordan Pass is scanned for the first time at a tourist attraction, you will only have two weeks left to use the Jordan Pass for tourist attractions.
What do I need to apply for a Jordan Pass?
- Your Basic Information - Please provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Payment Method - You will need a valid payment method. Most major credit cards and Paypal are accepted.
- Valid Passport and/or national ID - You will need to provide a scanned copy of your national ID card as well as a copy of your passport.
Citizens of Armenia - Your Jordan Pass Application Online
Now Armenians can get a Jordan Pass easily and securely via our simple online application process. Use our easy online application and take the inconvenience out of the picture.
Have a great trip!