With thousands of years of history and a rich cultural heritage, Jordan is a fantastic country to visit for tourism. Specifically designed for tourism, the Jordan Pass allows travelers to visit over 40 attractions for free. iVisa is happy to assist travelers from around the world in getting a Jordan Pass online using our e-Visa program.
For this pass, there is a minimum of a three-night stay, or a fee is applied. The maximum stay for this pass is 30 days. It expires two weeks after being scanned for tourist attractions.
Questions and Answers about the Jordan Pass
Is the Jordan Pass a visa?
The Jordan Pass is not a visa, it only waives the visa fees if you stay a minimum of 3 whole nights (4 days) and purchase it before your arrival to Jordan.
Do I need a Jordan Pass for my child?
Children under the age of 12 can visit the tourist attractions of Jordan free of charge, when accompanied by their guardians. But, they are still eligible for a Jordan Pass and will need either that or a Visa on Arrival to enter the country.
How long will it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
The waiting time will depend on your home country and the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
What is the cost of a Jordan Pass?
The total cost includes the cost of both the Pass and the processing speed you choose:
- Standard: USD 158.00
- Rush: USD 178.00
- Super Rush: USD 198.00
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You can stay in Jordan up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
How many entries do I get with a Jordan Pass?
For all applicants, the Jordan Pass has the same number of entries.
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What’s the expiration date of a Jordan Pass?
Your Jordan Pass will expire in 1 year after issued.
What do I need to apply for a Jordan Pass?
- Payment Method - You will need a valid payment method.
- Your Basic Information - Please provide the customs officials with basic information about yourself and your travel plans.
- Valid Passport and/or national ID - A scanned copy of your national identity card and a copy of your valid passport must be provided.
Citizens of Barbados - Your Jordan Pass Application Online
Now Barbados’s citizens can get a Jordan Pass easily and securely online via our simple online application process. Take the irritation from the equation and use our easy online application so you can get back to planning your trip to the ancient and culturally rich nation of Jordan.
Have a great time in Jordan!