Jordan is a gorgeous country with thousands of years of history and a rich and complex cultural heritage. iVisa helps travelers from around the world get Jordan Passes securely online using our e-Visa program. The Jordan Pass, specially designed for tourism, enables tourists to visit more than 40 sights.
Questions and Answers about the Jordan Pass
Is the Jordan Pass a visa?
No. The Jordan Pass is not a visa. It waives the visa fees if you stay at least 3 nights and buy it before your arrival.
Why should I buy the Jordan Pass?
The Jordan Pass offers you easy access to more than 40 tourist attractions in Jordan, including Petra, Wadi Rum, and many other attractions.
How do I activate my Jordan Pass?
You only have to scan it for activation at the first tourism site.
Will I be asked to show my ID or passport at each site?
Yes. You will be asked to show your ID.
How does Jordan pass work?
Once your pass is sent to you digitally, print it out and use the QR code when an officer asks for it when checking in to a tourism site.
How long will it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
The waiting time will depend on your home country and the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 days to complete your application processing.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 24 hours.
What is the cost of a Jordan Pass?
The total cost includes the cost of both the Pass and the processing speed you choose:
- Standard: USD 158.00
- Rush: USD 178.00
- Super Rush: USD 198.00
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You can stay in Jordan up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
How many entries do I get with a Jordan Pass?
For all applicants, the Jordan Pass has the same number of entries.
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What’s the expiration date of a Jordan Pass?
Your Jordan Pass will expire in 1 year after issued.
What do I need to apply for a Jordan Pass?
- Payment Method - You will need a valid payment method.
- Your Basic Information - Please provide the customs officials with basic information about yourself and your travel plans.
- Valid Passport and/or national ID - A scanned copy of your national identity card and a copy of your valid passport must be provided.
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Your Jordan Pass Application Online
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can now obtain a Jordan Pass online quickly and easily with our online application. Take the frustration out of the visa process and use our easy online application to help you schedule your trip to Jordan.