Jordan boasts many ancient treasures and a rich culture. iVisa helps tourists from France and many other countries get Jordan Passes safely and quickly online so they can experience the beauty and wonder of this ancient and mysterious place. The Jordan Pass lets its users access more than 40 tourist sites free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
Will my ID or passport be requested at each site?
Yes you're going to be asked to show your ID at each location upon entry.
Do I need to purchase a Jordan Pass for my children?
Not necessarily. Children under 12 can enter Jordan's tourist sites free of charge if accompanied by a guardian.
When will my Jordan Pass expire?
Your Jordan Pass is good for use within 12 months from the date you buy it. It will automatically expire after two weeks from the first time it is scanned at a tourist site.
Are the sites open throughout the year?
Normally, the bulk of the Jordan Pass attractions are always open, but some limited openings may take place during certain holidays.
How long will it take to approve the application for the Jordan Pass?
The waiting time will depend on your home country and the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
What is the cost of a Jordan Pass?
The cost depends on your chosen processing speed:
- Standard: USD 158.00
- Rush: USD 178.00
- Super Rush:USD 198.00
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You can stay in Jordan up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
How many entries do I get with a Jordan Pass?
For all applicants, the Jordan Pass has the same number of entries.
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What’s the expiration date of a Jordan Pass?
Your Jordan Pass will expire in 1 year after issued.
What do I need to apply for a Jordan Pass?
- Payment Method - You will need a valid payment method.
- Your Basic Information - Please provide the customs officials with basic information about yourself and your travel plans.
- Valid Passport and/or national ID - A scanned copy of your national identity card and a copy of your valid passport must be provided.
Citizens of France - Your Jordan Pass Application Online
Jordan is located at the crossroads between Asia, Europe, and Africa. If you ‘re looking for a place to kick back, relax and soak up a bit of luxury, Jordan is the place you want to go.
Citizens of France can get a Jordan Pass quickly and safely online. Take the frustration out of the visa process and use our simple online application.