Jordan offers countless travel opportunities, as well as a small country beautiful in its convenience, historical and cultural life and many UNESCO World Heritage sites. iVisa let travelers from Kazakhstan to get the Jordan Pass so they can experience this wonderful and mysterious land. The Jordan Pass will allow you to visit many historic and cultural sites for free.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
Made mainly for tourists, with the Jordan Pass you can see over 40 attractions for free. It includes trips to numerous UNESCO sites, libraries, ruins and more. The famous site of Petra is also on this list.
Will I be asked to show my ID or passport at each site?
Yes, you're going to be asked to show your ID at each location's entry point.
When will my Jordan Pass expire?
The Jordan Pass is valid for use within 12 months from the date you buy it.
How long will it take to approve the application for the Jordan Pass?
The waiting time will depend on your home country and the processing speed you choose.
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 24 hours.
What is the cost of a Jordan Pass?
The cost depends on your chosen processing speed:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You can stay in Jordan up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
How many entries do I get with a Jordan Pass?
For all applicants, the Jordan Pass has the same number of entries.
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What’s the expiration date of a Jordan Pass?
Your Jordan Pass will expire in 1 year after issued.
What do I need to apply for a Jordan Pass?
- Payment Method - You will need a valid payment method.
- Your Basic Information - Please provide the customs officials with basic information about yourself and your travel plans.
- Valid Passport and/or national ID - A scanned copy of your national identity card and a copy of your valid passport must be provided.
Citizens of Kazakhstan - Your Jordan Pass Application Online
Jordan is the ideal place to relax and explore.
Kazakhstan's citizens can now get a Jordan Pass easily and securely online. Take frustration from the visa process and use our online application.