The young country of Jordan provides endless possibilities for travel. It is steeped in history, as many cultures since the dawn of civilization have existed on this storied and ancient land. iVisa allows tourists from Latvia to get the Jordan Pass so they can experience this wonderful and mysterious region. The Jordan Pass will allow you to visit many historic and cultural sites for free.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
How long does it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
How long will it take to approve the application for the Jordan Pass?
Your wait time depends on your country and the processing speed you choose at checkout.
What does a Jordan Pass require?
- Identification - You must provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
- Travel Plans - You will be required to provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
How many entries into the country do I get with a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
Which sites can I visit with the Jordan Pass?
Made mainly for tourists, with the Jordan Pass you can see over 40 attractions for free. This includes visits to several UNESCO World Heritage sites, museums, castles and more. The famous Petra site is also on this list.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued.
What's a Jordan Pass cost?
The cost includes the price of the Pass and the cost of processing speed:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
When will my Jordan Pass expire?
The Jordan Pass is valid for 12 months from the date you obtain it.
Citizens of Latvia - Online Jordan Pass Application
Jordan is the ideal place to relax and explore.
Latvians will be pleased to know that they can now get a Jordan Pass easily and securely online. Remove frustration from the visa process and use our online application.