Jordan promises many options for travel. With its comfort, history, cultural, and people, it offers the chance for Macedonians to visit many UNESCO World Heritage sites. iVisa now let tourists from Macedonia get the Jordan Pass so they can experience this wonderful country.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
How long does it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 24 hours.
Do I need to get a visa if I have a Jordan Pass?
If you get a Jordan Pass, you do not need to purchase a Visa on Arrival.
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
Will I be asked to show my Macedonia or passport at each site?
Yes, you'll be asked to show your Macedonia ID at each site.
What does a Jordan Pass require?
- Valid Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
- Travel Plans - You will be required to provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Identification Requirement - You must provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
How many entries into the country do I get with a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What's a Jordan Pass cost?
The cost includes the price of the Pass and the cost of processing speed:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
Created for tourists, with the Jordan Pass you can see over 40 attractions for free. This includes visits to several UNESCO World Heritage sites, museums, castles and more. The famed Petra site is on this list, as well.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued.
Citizens of Macedonia - Online Jordan Pass Application
Jordan is the ideal place to relax and explore. But it is also a great location to experience the vast culture of this desert paradise.
Macedonians can now get a Jordan Pass easily and securely online. Take frustration from the visa process and use our online application.