Jordan offers endless options for travel. iVisa now let tourists from Malawi get the Jordan Pass so they can discover this marvelous and mysterious place.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
How long will it take to approve the application for the Jordan Pass?
Your wait time will depend on your country and the processing speed you choose at checkout.
What's a Jordan Pass cost?
The cost includes the price of the Pass and the cost of processing speed:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
How long does Jordan Pass application process take?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
Do I need to get a visa if I have a Jordan Pass?
If you get a Jordan Pass, you do not need to purchase a Visa on Arrival.
Will I have to show my Malawi or passport at each site?
Yes, you'll be asked to show your Malawi ID at each location's entry point.
What do I need for a Jordan Pass?
- Valid Payment Method - Visa, MasterCard, PayPal are accepted.
- Identification Requirement - You must provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
- Travel Plans - You will need to provide customs officials with basic information about yourself and travel plans.
How many entries into the country do I get with a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
With the Jordan Pass, you can see over 40 attractions for free. This includes visits to several UNESCO World Heritage sites, museums, castles and more. The famed Petra site is on this list, as well.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued.
Citizens of Malawi - Online Jordan Pass Application
Jordan is the perfect country to visit for relaxation as well as adventure.
Malawi residents can now get a Jordan Pass easily and securely online. Take frustration from the visa process and use our online application.