Jordan offers limitless travel options. In its comfort, history cultural life, it offers the chance to visit many UNESCO World Heritage sites. iVisa now lets tourists from Malaysia get the Jordan Pass so they can experience this wonderful and mysterious region.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
How long will it take to approve the application for the Jordan Pass?
Your wait time depends on your country and the processing speed you choose at checkout.
How long does it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
Do I need to get a visa if I have a Jordan Pass?
If you get a Jordan Pass, you do not need to purchase a Visa on Arrival.
Will I be asked to show my Malaysia ID or passport at each site?
Yes, you'll be asked to show your Malaysia ID or passport at each location's entry point.
What does a Jordan Pass require?
- Valid Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
- Travel Plans - You will be required to provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Identification Requirement - You must provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
What's a Jordan Pass cost?
The cost includes the price of the Pass and the cost of processing speed:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
How many entries into the country do I get with a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
Made mainly for tourists, with the Jordan Pass you can see over 40 attractions for free. This includes visits to several UNESCO World Heritage sites, museums, castles and more. The famed Petra site is on this list, as well.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued.
Citizens of Malaysia - Online Jordan Pass Application
Jordan is the ideal place to relax and explore.
Malaysian citizens can now get a Jordan Pass easily and securely online. Take frustration from the visa process and use our online application.