Jordan’s history spans thousands of years and is a great place to try new foods and a new culture for many people, including Thai citizens. Instead of dealing with a visa, you can get a Jordan Pass which grants entry into the country and gives you free entries to over 30 ancient historic sites you will want to see.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
Will I be asked to show my ID or passport at each site?
Yes. Carry your ID and your Jordan Pass with you throughout your trip just to be sure.
When will my Jordan Pass expire?
Your Jordan Pass is good for use within 1 year after issued. Then, it will automatically expire after two weeks from the first time it is scanned at a tourist site.
How long will it take to approve the application for the Jordan Pass?
You have three speeds to choose from:
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
Do I have to buy my kids a Jordan Pass?
That’s up to you. Children under 12 are welcome to visit Jordan's tourist attractions free of charge if accompanied by their guardian.
Are the attractions open throughout the year?
During official holidays and renovations, some sites may be temporarily closed, but almost all of them are open year-round.
How much does a Jordan Pass cost?
The final cost includes the price of the Pass and the cost of your chosen processing speed:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
How many days can I stay in the country with the Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued.
How many entries into the country do I get with a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What documents do I need to supply to apply for the Jordan Pass?
- Payment Method - We accept Visa, Mastercard as well as Paypal.
- Travel Plans - Provide some basic information about yourself and your travel plans.
- Identification - You’ll be asked to provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
Citizens of Thailand - Online Jordan Pass Application
For your next vacation, try out Jordan. The wonders of history lie here, and you can see almost 40 of them with the Jordan Pass.