Jordan offers endless options for travel. iVisa will now let tourists from the Maldives get the Jordan Pass so they can experience this wonderful and mysterious region.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
How long does it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 1 Business Day.
How many days can I stay in Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass.
Do I need to get a visa if I have a Jordan Pass?
If you get a Jordan Pass, you do not need to purchase a Visa on Arrival.
Will I be asked to show my Maldives ID or passport at each site?
Yes, you'll be asked to show your Maldives ID or passport at each site.
What does a Jordan Pass require?
- Valid Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
- Travel Plans - You will be required to provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Identification Requirement - You should offer your national identity and passport when asked by security officials.
What's a Jordan Pass cost?
The cost includes the price of the Pass and the cost of processing speed:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
Made mainly for tourists, with the Jordan Pass you can see over 40 attractions for free. This includes visits to several UNESCO World Heritage sites, museums, castles and more. The famed Petra site is on this list, as well.
How many entries into the country do I get with a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued.
Citizens of the Maldives - Online Jordan Pass Application
Jordan is the ideal place to relax and explore.
Residents of the Maldives can now get a Jordan Pass easily and securely online. Take frustration from the visa process and use our online application. We hope you have the best trip of your life in Jordan!