Citizens of Uruguay can now get a Jordan Pass online. The benefits of a Jordan Pass over a visa is that a Jordan Pass allows you entry into the country and free entry to over 33 amazing sites you want to see in Jordan. All you need to do is stay longer than 3 nights, and it works like a dream for tourism.
We offer an online application process that is proven to be faster than dealing with a visa process in-person at a consulate. We have many questions answered below about the Jordan Pass.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
How long does it take for iVisa to process my Jordan Pass application?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing which will process your application within 24 hours.
Do I need to get a visa if I have a Jordan Pass?
As long as you stay 3 nights or more, then no. If you are only staying 2 nights or less, then you may want to consider a visa instead of a Jordan Pass.
What does a Jordan Pass application and approval require me to show?
- Identification Card - Provide information from your ID card issued by your government.
- Travel Plans - You will be required to provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
What’s the stay length I get in Jordan with a Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass. This means you must leave before this allotted time is reached.
What’s the number of entries I get when I purchase a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass. Any single-entry pass means you can only enter Jordan one time, and if you leave, you cannot re-enter without another pass or visa.
When does this great Pass expire?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Aqaba Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Amman Citadel
- Ajloun Castle
- Umm Qays
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
What will I pay for a Jordan Pass and processing?
The prices below reflect the combined cost of the application and the pass itself:
- Standard - USD $193.99
- Rush - USD $243.99
- Super Rush - USD $304.99
Will I be asked to show my Uruguay or passport at each site?
You’ll need to show your national ID with your pass at each site you visit.
Citizens of Uruguay - Online Jordan Pass Application
If you are traveling all the way from Uruguay to Jordan, you might as well get the best deal for your money. The Jordan Pass is the premier tourist travel document for any foreigner going to Jordan, and it will also give you the entry validation you need to enter Jordan.
Safe travels, and let us know if we can help.