If you are a fan of history and tourism, you will need to check out the Jordan Pass. Citizens of Uzbekistan can get this pass which works as a visa at the port-of-entry and then allows you two weeks to explore over 30 historical and cultural landmarks in the country of Jordan.
You can get a Jordan Pass easily online and skip the visa process and hassle of going to an embassy.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jordan Pass
Do I need to get a visa if I have a Jordan Pass?
The Jordan Pass has a QR code that will be scanned to allow you entry into Jordan at the border, so you do not need a visa.
How long does it take to process the Jordan Pass application?
- Standard Processing takes no more than 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take a maximum of 2 Business Days to complete your application process.
- Super Rush Processing will process your application within 1 Business Day.
What’s the maximum length of stay with a Jordan Pass?
You will be able to stay in Jordan for up to 30 days Per Entry with the Jordan Pass. This means you must leave before this allotted time is reached.
What does a Jordan Pass application and approval require me to show?
- Identification Card - You’ll need to provide a scanned copy of your national identity card and passport.
- Travel Plans - You will be required to provide basic information about yourself and your travel plans to customs officials.
- Payment Method - A payment method, like Visa, Mastercard or Paypal is needed.
What’s the number of entries I get when I purchase a Jordan Pass?
You will have Single Entry into Jordan with a Jordan Pass. Any single-entry pass means you can only enter Jordan one time, and if you leave, you cannot re-enter without another pass or visa.
What is the Jordan Pass expiration date?
Your Jordan Pass will expire 1 year after issued. So be sure to use the Pass before it expires.
What sites can I visit using the Jordan Pass?
- Petra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Wadi Rum (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Amman Citadel
- Ajloun Castle
- Umm Qays
- Qasr Al-Azraq
- Quseir Amra (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Karak Castle
- Umm Ar-Rasas (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Umm Qays Museum
- Umm al-Jimmal
- Shobak Castle
- Museum of Popular Traditions - Amman
- Jordan Archaeological Museum
- Aqaba Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Museum
- As-Salt Museum
- St. Elijah’s Hill (Tal Mar Elias)
- Dar Al-Saraya Museum - Irbid
- Karak Museum
- Iraq Al-Amir
- Qasr Al-Kharranah
- Roman Theatre Amman
- Qasr Al-Mushatta
- Qasr Hamman Al-Sarh
- As-Salt Historical Museum
- Madaba Archaeological Park
- Church of the Apostles
- Burnt Palace - Madaba
- Lowest Place on Earth Museum
- Aqaba Castle
- Rehab / Al-Mafraq
How much is this Jordan Pass?
The prices below reflect the combined cost of the application and the pass itself:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
Will I be asked to show my Uzbekistan or passport at each site?
You’ll need to show your national ID with your pass at each site you visit.
Citizens of Uzbekistan - Online Jordan Pass Application
No matter where you like to travel, you should check out Jordan’s rich history, culture, and engineering.
Get your Jordan Pass today, and be prepared to be amazed.