Slovakian citizens will have to apply for entry into Jordan. The Jordan Pass is a great option for travelers who want to not only enter the country but also have access to over 30 tourist sites for free.
Frequently Asked Questions | The Jordan Pass vs a Visa
Are there different prices for the Jordan Pass?
Yes, it is based on your processing speed selection:
- Standard - USD 158.00
- Rush - USD 178.00
- Super Rush - USD 198.00
Make sure you stay 3 nights to not be charged extra fees when you leave Jordan.
What do you need to process my application?
The application process is pretty simple.
- Valid Passport and/or national ID - Make sure you have a valid passport of 6 months or more.
- Basic Information - Usually comes from your bio page of the passport.
- Payment Method - PayPal and credit cards are accepted.
Should I get a visa or a Jordan Pass?
If you want to see over 30 sites for free and are staying at least 3 nights, get the Jordan Pass. If you are only there for a day or so, you may want to get the visa to save money.
Jordan Pass Information
You’ll have 30 days Per Entry to stay in Jordan.
For touring, once your pass is scanned for the first tour site, you will have two weeks to explore with the pass for free.
Do I get free entry into cultural sites with a visa?
No. Only with the Jordan Pass.
Jordan Pass Expiration
It expires 1 year after issued.
So make sure your dates align with the Pass.
I need your Slovakian Jordan Pass quickly. Do you offer rushed processing?
Yes! There are three types of processing speeds to select from when applying for the Jordan Pass:
- Standard Processing is ready 3 Business Days to process.
- Rush Processing will take at most 2 Business Days to complete your application review.
- Super Rush Processing which will speed your application review and have it in your hands within 1 Business Day.
Can I leave and re-enter Jordan with the Jordan Pass?
Hopping around to different countries on your trip? Be aware that the Jordan Pass is a Single Entry visa.
Slovakian Citizens - The Jordan Pass Online Application
Don’t miss out on the trip of a lifetime. Now, with the Jordan Pass in your pocket, you’ll have access to almost 40 historic sites in Jordan as well as the option to skip the visa-on-arrival line at the airport when you land.
Have a great time in Jordan!