The citizens of Jordan, the same as many other nationalities, are given the opportunity to apply online for a Kenya visa. As a Jordanian, you qualify for an electronic visa, which means that you can avoid an embassy altogether and you can enjoy Kenya.
With iVisa you can easily have your pass to this country. In this article, we will answer the most frequently asked questions about it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I'm from Jordanian, do I need a visa to enter Kenya?
Yes, all citizens from Jordania do need a visa if they want to travel to this exotic country.
What is a Kenyan e-Visa for Jordanian citizens?
The Kenyan e-Visa is a visa that gives you permission to enter the country just like a regular one, but with an electronic system, which is a simpler way to get it.
How long can Jordanian Citizens stay in Kenya with an e-Visa?
If you have a Jordanian passport, you can stay in Kenya for 90 days in Total.
What are the requirements for this?
You will be happy to learn that the requirements for a Kenya visa are nothing out of the ordinary. You should have an easy time acquiring them. With that being said, here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself– you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal will work as well.
How long is this e-Visa valid for?
This e-Visa expires 90 days after issued.
What are the processing times and total fees to get this visa?
When it's about the total price to pay, it will depend on how fast you want the electronic visa. iVisa offers you three options, so keep in consideration that the option you choose dictates the cost of your Kenya visa. You can go for one of the following:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 Business Days, but you pay only USD 93.00.
- Rush processing – things move quite faster if you select this alternative. Your application is read in 2 Business Days, but you will have to pay USD 123.00.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have, but also the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 5 hours, but you pay USD 158.00 for it.
How much time do I need to apply online with iVisa?
You only need to spare some minutes and you're ready!
How is the application form?
We will describe, shortly, the application form so that you know what to expect when you access the application page. But first, we want you to know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7. It can be reached via online chat or phone and does not charge.
When you go to the application page, you will notice that the form is divided into three stages.
The first stage wants you to provide information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. Remember that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on the choice you make.
The second stage covers payment and revision. As for the latter, it is essential that the information you provide when you fill in the form is not erred. Otherwise, iVisa will send you an invalid visa based on that information and you have to repeat the process for a new e-visa.
Finally, the third stage is the moment when iVisa requires you to upload some documents that support your application. As soon as that is over, you can submit your request. iVisa will handle the bureaucracy that follows.
What you need to understand is that Jordanian citizens have easy access to a Kenya visa. The e-visa is valid for 3 months since issuance, it grants a single entry, and it allows its holder to stay in Kenya for a period that cannot exceed 90 days.
What should I do once I complete the application for my Kenya e-Visa?
After you complete all the application form, you'll receive your Kenyan e-Visa through an e-mail according to the processing time you selected. And as you might realize, you don't need to deal with any embassy at all. In iVisa we deal with the rest of the process.
How many entries does the Kenyan e-Visa allow to Jordanian citizens?
If you're from Jordanian, you're able to have Single Entry. In other words, you can enter the country only once while you don't exceed the expire date.
I'm traveling with my kids, can they enter with my e-Visa?
No, they can't. In Kenya, every foreign citizen who is from a country that requires a visa is obligated to pay the visa fee separately.
Are there any vaccinations required to visit Kenya?
Click here to check these requirements: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/kenya.
Can I apply for my family or friends if they're from Jordanian like me?
You can do that, but always remembering that they must be from Jordanian too or at least from a country that has this visa available. If that's the case, all you have to do is to get their documents to begin the application form.
Also consider that if you want to apply for only one friend or family member, you simply apply here fill in their personal information. If you have to apply for more than one person, then you can do it by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form.
Where can I read more about Kenya and its e-Visas?
If you need to have a better and also faster resolution related to your questions, then you can click here to start talking with one of our customer service agents. Or you can simply find more info and FAQs here.
Click here to apply for your Kenya Electronic Visa. As you might have realized, iVisa makes it easy to apply for and receive your e-Visa, and it also comes with a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 19,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. Contact us today and relax about your journey!