If you are looking for a unique place in Africa, we recommend visiting Kenya. Visit the Amboseli National Reserve, where you can observe a privileged view of Mount Kilimanjaro. As well, don’t miss the large herds of elephants and indulge in all the incredible wildlife on this site. iVisa.com can help you with all the travel processes for Kenya.
We have all the information about the Kenya Visa for Jordanian citizens on the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Kenya Visa as a citizen of Jordan?
Yes! Jordanian citizens must acquire the Kenya Visa. Since 2015, Kenyan authorities implemented an electronic system to issue visas with an online procedure. For this reason, iVisa.com can help you with the whole procedure.
Navigate the application page and learn all about the Kenya Visa for Jordanian citizens.
What is the validity of the Kenya Visa?
The Kenya Visa is valid for up to 90 days after issued with a Single Entry. The Kenya Visa allows a maximum stay of 90 days in Total in Kenya.
The Kenya Visa for Jordanian citizens is ready for you!
What are the requirements?
Visitors should complete an electronic form with personal and trip details. Also, give us proof of your accommodation in Kenya and your confirmed flight.
Make sure to collect the next items:
- A Passport scan, passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after arrival. Show your passport cover and the last pages, if applicable.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to receive the Kenya Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Go to the application page to find out all about the travel requirements for the Kenya Visa for Jordanian citizens.
What are the processing times and fees?
According to how quickly you need the travel document, the Kenya Visa offers these options:
- Standard processing service, wait 5 Business Days and pay USD 93.00 for your travel document.
- Rush processing service, receive your visa in just 2 Business Days for a USD 123.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, in case you must travel sooner, then only wait 5 hours for the price of USD 158.00.
The Kenya Visa for Jordanian citizens can be yours now! Let us help you with the process as we are experts in electronic visas!
What is the Kenya Visa process?
- Fill out the information required in the electronic form and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your details and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach the supporting documents and submit your application!
Reach out to our support agents if you have any questions.
How will I receive my Kenya Visa?
The Kenya Visa will arrive electronically. In other words, check your email inbox as our team will send the travel document after processing your application.
Print the Kenya Visa and show it to immigration authorities. We are sure they will request it as soon as you arrive.
Do minors need to apply for the Kenya Visa?
According to immigration authorities, children who are under the age of 16 years old don’t need to acquire the Kenya Visa. Still, they must have valid transport documents, like a passport, when entering Kenya.
Start your Kenya Visa process now!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Head to the comments section and check our success stories. We have what you need!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
So go straight to the application page for more details about traveling to Kenya! We have all the information you need for your next trip!
The Kenya Visa for Jordanian citizens is the beginning of your unforgettable trip to Africa!