In 2015, Kenya introduced the electronic visa system and granted access to it to most nationalities. Pakistanis citizens can also get an electronic visa before traveling to Kenya, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online.
iVisa is here to help with the application process so that you can acquire your travel document in as little as 2 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I'm from Pakistan, do I need a visa to enter Kenya?
Yes, all citizens from Pakistan need a visa if they want to travel to Kenya.
What is a Kenyan e-Visa?
The Kenyan e-Visa is one type of visa that allows you to enter the country just like a regular one, but with an electronic system, which is a lot easier to get.
How long can Pakistani Citizens stay in Kenya with an e-Visa?
With your Pakistani passport, you can stay in Kenya for 90 days in Total.
What are the requirements for the Pakistani Citizens?
It goes without saying that the online application process is less demanding than going to an embassy, but you still need to fulfill a few requirements. However, you should have no issues in the process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card or Paypal.
What are the processing times and also fees to get this visa?
When it's about the visa cost, it will depend on how soon you want it. iVisa has three options for you, so keep in mind that the option you choose dictates the cost of your Kenya visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 6 Business Days, but you pay only USD $117.19.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 4 Business Days, but you will be charged USD $167.19.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 Business Days, but you pay USD $225.19 for it.
How much time do I need to apply with iVisa?
You only need some minutes to complete the whole process online.
How do Pakistani citizens apply for this e-Visa?
What is next now is the application form. You are required to fill it in. However, that should not come off as a difficult task. Even so, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge should you need some help. Do not hesitate to contact it.
The form you are asked to fill in consists of three simple steps:
The first one covers the basics. You need to provide personal information and select a processing time for your application.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application.
Once you are done, you follow the third step, where you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver your Kenya e-visa in the timeframe of your choosing. Needless to say, you do not have to do anything from that point on.
The bottom line is that getting a Kenya Visa for Pakistani citizens implies little time and effort. iVisa does most of the work.
What should I do once I finish the application for my Kenya e-Visa?
After you finish all the application process, you'll get your Kenyan e-Visa on an e-mail according to the processing time you preferred. And as you might realize, you don't need to deal with an embassy. In iVisa we deal with the rest of the process.
How many entries does the Kenyan e-Visa allow to Pakistani citizens?
If you're from Pakistan, you're able to have Single Entry. This means that you can enter the country only once while you don't exceed the expire date when your e-Visa has been issued.
I'm traveling with my children, can they enter with my e-Visa?
No, that's not possible. In Kenya, every person who is from a country that requires a visa is obligated to pay the visa fee and process and electronic visa separately.
Are there any vaccinations required to visit Kenya?
You can check if you actually need it by clicking here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/kenya.
Can I apply for my family or friends if they're from Pakistan like me?
Yes, you can actually apply for them, but always considering that they must be from Pakistan too or at least from a country that has this visa available to enter Kenya. If that's the case, all you need is their documents to begin the application form.
Also keep in mind that if you want to apply for only one friend or family member, you simply apply here fill in their personal information. If you have to apply for more than one person, then you can do it by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form.
Is it safe to use iVisa if I want to apply for a Kenyan e-Visa?
Yes, we can guarantee that it is. We always work to offer you maximum safety for your personal data, and we also invest a lot in security for our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here, proving that we've made sure to offer you just the best.
Where can I read more about Kenya and its e-Visa?
Click here to apply for your Kenya e-Visa. As you can see, iVisa makes it easy to apply for and receive your e-Visa, and it also comes with a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 18,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. Contact us today and relax about your trip!