In 2015, Kenya introduced the electronic visa system and granted access to it to most nationalities. Pakistanis citizens can also get an electronic visa before traveling to Kenya, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa is here to help with the application process so that you can acquire your travel document in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for Pakistani citizens – the requirements
It goes without saying that the online application process is less demanding than going to an embassy, but you still need to fulfill a few requirements. However, you should have no issues in the process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for Pakistani citizens – the online application form
What is next is the application form. You are required to fill it in. However, that should not come off as a difficult task. Even so, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge should you need some help. Do not hesitate to contact it.
The form you are asked to fill in consists of three simple steps. The first one covers the basics. You need to provide personal information and select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the option you choose dictates the cost of your Kenya visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver your Kenya e-visa in the timeframe of your choosing. Needless to say, you do not have to do anything from that point on.
The bottom line is that getting a Kenya Visa for Pakistani citizens implies little time and effort. iVisa does most of the work. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 3 months since the date of issue, and you can use it to travel to Kenya just once. You can stay there for up to 3 months.