Most nationalities can travel to Kenya without needing a consular visa, and the citizens of Andorra are no different. As an Andorran, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can be of help with the online application process so that you can get the travel document you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Andorra – requirements
While the online application process is not as demanding as the one you need to go through at the embassy, you are still required to provide some documents and information. However, chances are that you already have some of the things necessary. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Andorra – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, there is one more thing left for you to do, and that is to fill in an application form. The task in question should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but if you need assistance at any point, feel free to reach out to iVisa’s customer support. The service is available day and night, and it is entirely free of charge.
The form you are required to complete is divided into three steps. The first one expects you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. The cost of your Kenya visa depends on your choice, and you can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
The second step wants you to make the payment and carefully review your form, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request and iVisa will take it from there. But your job is done.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Andorra do not have a hard time getting a Kenya visa. The online application process is smooth and fast. The e-visa you get is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to go to Kenya just once. You are allowed to stay there for up to 90 days, but you can request an extension.