Argentinian citizens who plan a trip to Kenya do not have to worry about getting a visa when traveling for tourism purposes. That is because you qualify for a Kenya e-visa, and that can be obtained online. iVisa gives you access to its services so that you can get your travel document in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Argentina – requirements
Obviously, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, unlike the process you go through at the embassy, the online application process is less demanding. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Argentina – the online application form
As you can imagine, you also need to fill in an application form. However, that task should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, and in case you need some help, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge. It can be reached via online chat or phone.
The form you are required to complete is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for your personal information and some other pieces of general information. But you also have to choose a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the amount of time you need to wait for your Kenya visa, as well as its cost. You have three options at hand:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
The second step should take you about 5 minutes. All you have to do is to cover the payment and review your form to make sure that the provided information is 100% accurate. Finally, step number three requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. After you do that, you can submit your request, and the e-visa will arrive in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Argentina is incredibly accessible. The e-visa you are given is valid for 90 days since issuance, you can use it for a single entry. Once you arrive in Kenya, you are allowed to stay for up to 90 days.