Kenya’s visa policy is lenient and allows most nationalities to travel to Kenya without having to go to an embassy for a visa. The citizens of Bahrain make no exception, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa facilitates the online application process so that you can get the travel document you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bahrain – requirements
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form , you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. Rest assured, that you should not have any trouble in that process. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bahrain
As soon as you notice that you have everything that is required, you can move on and fill in the application form . Keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge should you need some assistance.
The form created by iVisa consists of three simple steps. The first one asks for personal information, passport info, as well as dates for your arrival in departure in and from Kenya. You are also required to select a processing time for your application, a factor which determines how much money your Kenya visa will cost. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third asks for the supporting documents of your application. iVisa will give you instructions on how to upload them. After you finish that, you can submit your request. iVisa then will handle the bureaucracy that follows and your job is done.
The bottom line is that getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bahrain is incredibly accessible with iVisa. The electronic visa you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to travel to Kenya only once. You can stay there for up to 90 days, with the possibility of extending your trip.