Bangladeshi citizens who are planning to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes do not have to worry about paying a visit to the nearest embassy and apply for a visa. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa. As a result, you can apply online for a Kenya visa, and iVisa can help you get in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – requirements
It is true that an online application process will always be less complicated than the one you might go through at an embassy, but you still have to make sure that you meet a set of requirements, here is what you will need for a Kenya e-visa:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – the online application form
The next step in the application process would be for you to fill in an application form. The task you have at hand is not at all complicated, but if you are having trouble, you can always contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open non-stop, and it is free of charge.
iVisa’s form is split into three steps for your convenience. The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with general information about yourself and the trip you want to take to Kenya. But you also have to select a processing time for your application. Your choice not only determines the timeframe in which your [Kenya visa] is ready but also its cost. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
Reaching step number two, you have to handle the payment and review your form. It is essential that the information you provide is 100% accurate. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid, and you have to apply for a new one.
Finally, the last step will ask you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. You have to upload them. When you are finished, click the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh is incredibly convenient. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.