Most nationalities in the world can travel to Kenya without getting a consular visa. As a citizen of Belarus, you have access to a Kenya e-visa, which means that you can apply for it online. If you employ iVisa’s services, you can have the travel document you need in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Belarus – the requirements
The first thing on your mind should be meeting the requirements. Even so, the Kenya visa is not as demanding as a consular visa, and you should have an easy time putting everything necessary together. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Belarus – the online application form
After you have everything you need at hand, you can access the application page to fill in the form. The task at hand should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but if you need any help, iVisa’s customer support can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7. The service is free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the application form has three steps. The first one asks for general information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. The choice you make establishes the cost of your Kenya visa, and you are given three options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
The second step of the application asks that you cover the payment, and you have to review the information provided in your form. It is essential that no mistakes are made. Lastly, the third step wants you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are done, you can submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Belarus have an easy time getting a Kenya visa. iVisa ensures a smooth and fast application process. You receive an e-visa that maintains its validity for 90 days since issue. The document allows a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.