Like most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Benin have access to a Kenya visa. So, instead of going to the embassy to get your visa before your trip to Kenya, you can apply for it online. iVisa facilitates the application process so that you can get the document in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Benin – requirements
You do not have to worry too much about the requirements for a Kenya visa because the list is not very long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You may already have some of them. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Benin – the online application form
After you make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the application process, you can go ahead and fill in the form. You should not spend more than 20 minutes completing this task, but you should know that iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and free of charge should you need some help along the way.
The form you are asked to fill in consists of three stages. During the first one, you have to provide some information and select a processing time. As for the latter, keep in mind that the choice you make affects the price of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
The second stage asks that you handle the payment, but you also have to review your form. It is crucial that the information you provide is 100% correct. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid, and you have to repeat the application process for a new one.
Finally, the last stage is the moment when you are asked to provide iVisa with the documents that support your application. You have to upload them. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Benin does not imply too much effort on your part. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants one entry and it allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 3 months.