Brazilian citizens who plan to travel to Kenya for their vacation do not have to worry about going to a Kenyan embassy for a visa. As a Brazilian national, you have access to an electronic visa. That means you can apply online for a Kenya visa, and iVisa can help with the application process. The travel document you need can be yours in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Brazil – the requirements
As you can imagine, the online application process is not as demanding as the one you go through at the embassy. Nevertheless, you still need to put together a series of documents and information. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa online unless you are a passport holder. Furthermore, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the arrival date in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – you will have to upload it at some point during the application process.
- A digital photo of yourself – you need to make sure that the picture is taken as recently as possible.
- A return flight ticket – this just ensures the immigration officers that you plan to not overstay your visa.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking or an invitation letter from your host in Kenya.
- Travel itinerary – this does not have to include every little activity you will do while in Kenya. Just the cities you plan to visit.
- E-mail address – the Kenya visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Brazil – the online application form
After you make sure that you fulfill all the requirements, you are free to go ahead and fill in the application form. But before you do that, bear in mind that Visa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge in case you could use some help.
iVisa’s form is divided into three parts. The first one covers the basics like personal information, passport number, and travel details. You must also choose a processing time for your application. iVisa gives you three options, but each of them comes at its own cost. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option you have at hand, but most people go for it because it is also the cheapest. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and the cost is $88.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Kenya Visa within 2 days since you submit your application. You are charged $118 for this option.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can choose, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within just 2 hours, but the price goes as high as $153.
The second part wants you to cover the payment and review your form to make sure that there are no errors, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Brazil does not imply much effort. iVisa is by your side every step of the way. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry. It also allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days. You are given the possibility to extend your stay.