Kenya is one of the chosen countries for Colombians eager to explore the African jungle and discover its fauna and flora. However, if you’re one of them, you will need to apply for a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Colombia. It is a special travel permit that allows you to stay in the country and achieve your travel dreams. Fortunately, Colombian citizens are now allowed to apply online with iVisa.com.
Check more details about the Kenya visa for the citizens of Colombia in our FAQS below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Colombia?
It is an electronic travel permit that grants its holder the possibility to stay within the country. With it, you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.
What are the requirements to apply for the Kenya Visa?
They won’t be so many! By using iVisa.com, you will need only the essentials to apply for the document:
- Any of your debit or credit cards to pay for the service.
- Your current passport that must be valid for almost 6 months before your trip to Kenya.
- Your email address, so you can receive updates about your document and your visa once it is ready.
- A recent photo taken in a white background with a passport size.
- Return ticket.
- Proof of accommodation.
I’m in a hurry! What are the options that iVisa.com offers to obtain my document?
iVisa.com offers three alternatives to get your Kenya visa for the citizens of Colombia.
- Standard Processing Procedure: 6 Business Days - USD $115.19
- Rush Processing Procedure: 4 Business Days - USD $156.19
- Super Rush Processing Procedure: 2 Business Days - USD $160.19
What do I need to do to get the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Colombia?
It won’t be as hard as you might be thinking! Our experts have designed a simple process that will take 10 minutes to do.
- Complete your application form with specific information about yourself. Once you do so, select the processing option that suits your needs.
- Pay for the service you will receive from us. iVisa.com accepts all debit or credit cards.
- Upload the required docs and submit your form.
Is iVisa.com a safety choice?
Can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
Without hesitation! Our goal is to help you get your Kenya Visa for the citizens of Colombia and clarify any doubts about it. It is why our customer service agents will be there to solve all your questions about it at any time you need assistance. You can also submit a message to [email protected] if you prefer so.
In many people's minds, Kenya is located in East Africa with nothing more than jungle and safaris to spend time in. Nothing could be further from the truth because Kenya has unique and fascinating places that very few people know about. If you want to discover more about this country’s attractions to its tourists, iVisa.com will recommend you the best of them. Don't forget that before embarking on any trip to Kenya, you will need to obtain your travel permits and avoid any problems with the immigration authorities.
For starters, did you know that you can adopt a baby Elephant? It may sound a bit strange, but just outside Nairobi, you will find reserves of these endangered animals at the hands of breeders. You will be able to play with them with all the safety protocols.
If you are looking for something more modern, you have to visit Nairobi, the country’s capital. The Westlands neighborhood has the most incredible bars and nightclubs of all.
However, if you want to go to the deep sea, you can dive in the Indian Ocean, specifically the Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park. We recommend you to visit between August and March.