Same as most nationalities, the citizens of Cote d’Ivoire are eligible for an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. As a result, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can help you with the online application process, and as a result of using its services, the travel document can be in your possession in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Cote d'Ivoire – requirements
You do not have to be concerned about meeting the requirements because the list is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary things. Here is what you need to have at hand:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Cote d'Ivoire – the online application form
As soon as you notice that you have everything you need, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you need a little help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form is broken down into three steps. The first one asks that you insert your personal information and makes you choose a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the cost of your [Kenya visa] depends on the choice you make. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The second step should take you even less time. You are asked to take care of the payment, but you also have to carefully go over your form to make sure it does not contain errors. Otherwise, you can receive an invalid visa due to inaccuracies. The third step asks that you upload some documents. After you do that, you can submit your application and iVisa will take care of what follows.
The bottom line is that the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Cote d'Ivoire is incredibly easy with iVisa. The document at hand is valid for 90 days since issue, and it grants a single entry. Once in Kenya, you are allowed to stay for no more than 90 days.