The citizens of Croatia who plan to spend their vacation in Kenya are no longer required to pay a visit to the nearest Kenyan embassy to get a consular visa. As a Croatian, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for it online. iVisa facilitates that application process and the document can reach your inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Croatia – requirements
You do not have to worry about the requirements because the list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Croatia – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list is to fill in the application form. You should be done with it in about 20 minutes, but if you ever need some assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is open 24/7 and free of charge.
Once you access the application page, you will see that iVisa split the form into three steps. Step number one requires you to provide personal information, passport details, and some info regarding your trip. You also have to choose a processing time for your application, but keep in mind that the decision you make affects the cost of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment, but you also have to review your form. It is essential that the information you provide is 100% accurate. Otherwise, the visa you will receive will be invalid.
The last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Croatia can easily apply for a Kenya visa. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry, and you can stay in Kenya for up to 3 months.