Danish citizens who plan a vacation in Kenya do not have to worry about going to the nearest Kenyan embassy to apply for a visa. That is because the citizens of Denmark can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa provides a short and smooth application process, and the travel document can be yours in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Denmark – the requirements
While the online application process is not as complicated and demanding as the one you go through at the embassy, you still need to make sure that you have everything necessary. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Denmark – the online application form
A short description of the application form is in order so that you know what to expect. However, if you are experiencing difficulties when you fill in the form, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
iVisa broke down the application into three simple, manageable steps. The first one focuses on personal information and processing time. Regarding the latter, you are given three options, but each of them comes with its own price. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The second step expects you to take care of the payment, but you also have to carefully review your form. It is crucial that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you can receive an invalid visa and you need to apply for a new one. Lastly, the third step is the point at which you have to upload the documents that are necessary to support your application. After you finish doing that, you can hit the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Denmark is a process that takes little of your time. The e-visa is valid for 3 months since issue, you can use it just once, and you can stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.