Ecuadorian citizens, same as most nationalities in the world, do not have to obtain a consular visa if they wish to spend their vacation in Kenya. That is because as an Ecuadorian, you are eligible for an electronic visa. Consequently, you can apply for a Kenya visa online, and iVisa is here to help you do it.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ecuador – requirements
Before starting the online application process, what you need to do is to put together a series of documents and information necessary to get your Kenya visa. They are as follows:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ecuador – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kenya visa depends on the processing time you select when you fill in the application form. iVisa came up with three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The contents of the application form
To get accustomed to the application form, we will give you a short description. However, you should know that iVisa provides customer support 24/7 at no charge. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
The form consists of three easy steps. The first one focuses on general information and processing time. The second wants you to take care of the payment and review your form to make sure that it does not contain mistakes, while the third requires you to upload some documents. As soon as you are finished, you can submit your application, and iVisa will send you the visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Ecuador will not find it difficult to apply for a Kenya visa. The document in question gives you 90 days since issue to travel to Kenya, you can use it only for one entry and you can stay there for up to 3 months.