The citizens of Equatorial Guinea, same as most nationalities, have the opportunity to apply online for a Kenya visa. That is because you qualify for an electronic visa. You can use the services provided by iVisa, and the travel document can be in your e-mail inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – requirements
One of the first things on your mind should be meeting the requirements. Nonetheless, you should experience any trouble in getting everything necessary. You may already have some of them. You will need the following:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – processing time and fees
How much your Kenya visa costs depends on how fast you want it to be ready. As far as processing time is concerned, iVisa gives you three choices so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs. You can take your pick from the following:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The contents of the application form
In order for you to know what to expect when you fill in the form we will give you a short description of the three steps you need to go through. But first, you should be aware of the fact that you can reach iVisa’s customer support 24/7 if you need any assistance. The service is free.
The form has three steps. Step number one focuses on personal information and processing time. The second expects you to take care of the payment and review your form so that it does not contain any mistakes, while the third asks you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
Needless to say, the process of acquiring a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea implies little effort on your part. The Kenya e-visa you get is valid for 90 days since the date of issue. It grants a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for up to 3 months.