Like many other nationalities in the world, the citizens of Finland can apply for a Kenya visa online. As a Finnish national, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you want to spend your vacation in Kenya. iVisa can help you get the travel document you need in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Finland – the requirements
As you can imagine, the online application process does not require as much time and energy as the process you come across at the embassy. Nevertheless, you still need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Finland – the online application form
As soon as you put together all the documents and information listed above, you are ready to move on and fill in the application form. In case you have questions, or you need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached non-stop and is free of charge.
What you will notice is that iVisa divided the form into three steps. The first one should be easy. All you have to do is to provide some personal information and pick a processing time option for your application. However, remember that the choice you make determines how much money you spend on your Kenya visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment, but you need to review your form as well. It is essential that the information you provide does not include any typos. That can render your visa invalid, and you need a new one.
The last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will give you instructions on how to upload them. As soon as you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle all that follows. The bottom line is that the citizens of Finland have an easy time applying for a Kenya visa. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue and it allows its holder to enter the country only once. When you arrive, you can stay for up to 3 months.