The citizens of Georgia, like many other nationalities, have the opportunity to apply for a Kenya visa online. That is because as a Georgian national, you qualify for an electronic visa. With iVisa’s help, you can enjoy a smooth and swift application process, and you can get the travel document you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Georgia – requirements
Before you start the application process, you need to put together some document and information that are necessary. Rest assured that they are not difficult to acquire, and you may already have some of them. There is what you will need:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Georgia – the online application form
As soon as you believe yourself to be ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. The task should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support service. It is available non-stop, and it is entirely free of charge.
Once you access the application page, you will notice how iVisa broke down the form into three steps. That should make things easier for you. The first step covers personal information and processing time. As for the latter, the choice you make establishes the cost of your Kenya visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form to ensure that it does not include mistakes. Finally, the third step requires you to upload some documents. After you are finished, you can submit your application and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Georgia is not at all complicated. iVisa can help every step of the way. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue. It grants a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for no more than 3 months.