Most nationalities in the world have access to an electronic visa when it comes to traveling to Kenya. The citizens of Guinea make no exception. As a result, you can apply online for a Kenya visa. iVisa can help with the application process and you can have your travel document in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Guinea – requirements
Once you decide to apply for a Kenya visa, the first thing you have to do is to make sure that you can meet the requirements. However, rest assured that there is nothing on the list that is difficult to acquire. You will need the following:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Guinea – the online application form
There is one thing left for you to do, and that is to fill in the form you find on the application page. The task you are given to complete should take about 20 minutes of your time, but if you need assistance, contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7, and it does not charge you.
The application form iVisa created is short and straightforward. It consists of three steps. The first one handles your personal information and the processing time of your application. When it comes to the latter, you are given three choices. Bear in mind that the faster you want your Kenya visa, the more you have to pay for it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
Moving on to step number two, this is the point at which you have to take care of the payment and review your form. It is imperative that you find any mistakes you might have made and correct them. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
Finally, the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will handle everything else.
As you can see, the online process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Guinea is not complicated at all. The Kenya e-visa maintains its validity for 90 days since issuance, and you can use it for a single entry. As for the duration of stay, you can remain in Kenya for up to 90 days.