The citizens of Honduras, the same s many other nationalities, are eligible for an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. Consequently, instead of going to an embassy, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s help, the travel document you need can be yours in just a matter of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Honduras – the requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you fulfill the requirements. Fortunately, you will find this task to be easy since what you need is easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand for a successful application process:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Honduras – the online application form
After you manage to put together everything from the list above, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should not find this task challenging, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open non-stop and free of charge.
iVisa created a 3-step application for. Step number one asks for your personal information, passport info, as well as a few details about your trip. You must also choose a processing time for your application at this point. Remember that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on your decision. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Reaching step number to, you must take care of the payment and review your form. All mistakes must be corrected (if any) because errors will invalidate your visa. Finally, the third step wants you to upload a few documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Honduras is not challenging at all when you apply with iVisa. The Kenya e-visa has a validity period of 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry and once you arrive in Kenya, you can stay there for up to 3 months.