As a Hungarian citizen, you do not need to go to an embassy to get a consular visa if you travel to Kenya for tourism purposes. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s help, the travel document can be yours in just a matter of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Hungary – the requirements
While the online application process is less time-consuming and stressful, you still need to make sure that you meet a few requirements. Even so, you should have no issues in putting everything together. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Hungary – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, you are ready to access the application page and fill in the form. iVisa created a short and straightforward process, but if you need some help, feel free to contact our customer support service. It is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
You will notice that iVisa’s form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you need to select a processing time for your application as well. Just remember that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on your choice. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Moving on to step number two, this is the moment when you must take care of the payment and carefully review your form so that it does not contain mistakes. Otherwise, you can receive an invalid visa and you have to go again through the application process. Finally, the third step requires you to upload a few documents as per iVisa’s instructions. When you are finished, submit your application and iVisa will deliver the Kenya e-visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Hungary. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, you can use it just one and you are allowed to stay in Kenya for no more than 3 months.