As an Israeli citizen, if you plan to spend your vacation in Kenya, know that you are not required to go to an embassy to get your travel document. Since you qualify for the electronic visa system, you can apply for a Kenya visa online, and iVisa can help you get it in just a matter of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Israel – the requirements
You cannot go ahead with the application process unless you take care of the requirements. Fortunately, you do not need much, and the items you do need are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Israel – the online application form
After you take care of the requirements, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not come off as challenging, but if you do need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
iVisa’s form consists of three steps. The first one covers the basics. You need to provide some information and select a processing time for your application. As for the latter, bear in mind that the choice you make establishes how much money you spend on your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step should take you even less time. All you have to do is to take care of the payment and review your form to avoid submitting erred information. The third step requires you to upload a few documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Israel. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry, and once you arrive in Kenya you are allowed to stay up to 3 months.