According to the visa policy of Kenya, most nationalities can enter the country with an electronic visa. The citizens of Kazakhstan make no difference, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s help, you can acquire the travel document in just a couple of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – the requirements
As you can imagine, going through an online application process is not as demanding as going through a consular one. Even so, you still need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – the online application form
After you take care of the requirements, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. This should come easy to you, but if you are experiencing any difficulties in the process, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
You will see that the form consists of three parts. Part number one handles general information and processing time. As for the latter, you need to make a choice that determines not only the amount of time you need to wait for your Kenya visa but its cost as well. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Part two asks that you take care of the payment and carefully review your form so that it does not include inaccurate information, while the third requires you to upload a few documents that support your application. Once you are done, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Kenya visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan is not complicated at all when you apply with iVisa. The Kenya e-visa keeps its validity for 90 days since issue, you can use it to enter Kenya only once and it allows you to stay there for up to 90 days.