Most nationalities can travel to Kenya without the stress of going to an embassy to get a consular visa. The citizens of Kuwait qualify for an e-visa, meaning that you are given the possibility to get a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s assistance, the document you need can be in your inbox in just a couple of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – requirements
Before you start the online application process, we recommend that you make sure that you meet the requirements. However, you will see that everything on the list is easy to acquire. Plus, you do not need much. Only what follows:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – processing time and fees
The cost of your Kenya visa is determined by the processing time option you choose when you fill in the form. iVisa gives you a chance to take your pick from three options so that you can opt for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
About the application form
For you to know what to expect during the application process, we will give you a short description of the application form you have to complete. Nevertheless, remember that iVisa provides customer support non-stop should you require some assistance. The service can be reached via online chat or phone and is free of charge.
There are three steps you need to go through. The first one asks for general information, but it requires you to select one of the processing time options mentioned above as well. The second asks you to make the payment and review your form, while the third wants you to upload some documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will handle everything that follows.
Needless to say, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kuwait does not involve much effort and time. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to travel to Kenya just once. Once you arrive, you can stay for no more than 3 months.