Kyrgyz citizens who wish to spend their vacation in Kenya are no longer required to go to the nearest Kenyan embassy to apply for a consular visa. Instead, since you are eligible for an electronic visa, you can obtain a Kenya visa online. The application process provided by iVisa is short and simple, and the e-visa can be yours in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the requirements
The first thing of which you have to take care concerns the requirements. You need to be able to meet them. Nevertheless, the list is not very long, and you should have an easy time acquiring everything on it. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list is to fill in the application form. The task you are given is not complicated and should take about 20 minutes of your time. However, if you have questions or concerns, you can reach iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The application form iVisa created consists of three easy steps. Step number one wants your personal information, but you have to select a processing time for your application as well. Keep in mind that the choice you make affects the cost of your Kenya visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires that you upload the documents that support your application. After you are done, you can submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the travel document in the timeframe of your choosing. But your effort ends here.
As you can see, the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan involves little time and effort on your behalf. The document you are sent remains valid for 90 days since the day of issue, you can use it for a single entry, and you are allowed to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days. You can request an extension when you are in the country.