Almost all nationalities qualify for an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes, and the citizens of Latvia make no difference. So, instead of going to a consulate to get your consular visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa, you can have the document you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Latvia – requirements
One of the first things you need to do before you start the application process is to make sure that you have all the required documents and information that iVisa will need of you. The list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to get your hands on. They are as follows:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Latvia – the online application form
After you handle the requirements, it is time for you to fill in the application form. The task at hand is not at all challenging, but if it happens for you to have questions, you can always contact iVisa’s customer support for help. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you are asked to fill in consists of three easy steps. The first one asks that you provide your basic information, but you need to select a processing time for your application as well. However, bear in mind that the decision you make determines how much money you spend on your Kenya visa. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Step number two wants you to take care of the payment, but you also have to carefully review your form. Erred information leads to an invalid visa. Correct any mistakes to avoid that.
And lastly, step number three requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. After you finish doing that, you are free to submit your form and iVisa will take care of the rest.
Needless to say, the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Latvia is incredibly convenient when you use iVisa’s services. The document you get is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for just as much. You are granted a single entry.