In 2015, the Kenyan government adopted the electronic visa system, giving access to it to most nationalities in the world. The citizens of Liechtenstein are among those eligible, which means that you can avoid an embassy and apply for a Kenya visa online. The application process provided by iVisa is short and straightforward, and the document you need can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein – the requirements
Before you get started, we recommend that you put together all the document and information you are required to provide during the application process. However, you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein – the online application form
After you get everything you need, you can go ahead and access the application page. There, you will find the application form you are required to fill in. However, before anything else, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge should you need some assistance.
The form you are asked to fill in is broken down into three steps. Step one wants your personal information, but you have to choose a processing time for your application as well. Just remember that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on the choice you make. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
After you finish step one, you are ready for the second. This time, all you have to do is to take care of the payment and carefully review your form so that you do not submit incorrect information. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
The last step is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa will give you instructions on how to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your request and you are done. iVisa will take it further.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein is not at all complicated. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for the same amount of time. You are granted one entry.