The citizens of Luxembourg, together with most nationalities in the world, have access to an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. Consequently, instead of going to an embassy to get your travel document, you can apply online for a Kenya visa. iVisa can help with that, and the e-visa can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Luxembourg – the requirements
You will be happy to learn that you do not have to go through too much trouble to meet the requirements. They are easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Luxembourg – the online application form
As you can imagine, after you gather everything you need, you are ready to fill in the application form. You should not find the task challenging, but if you do need help or have questions regarding the process, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer service. It is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
You will notice that iVisa’s form is broken down into three steps. The first one is interested in general information about yourself and your trip to Kenya, but it also wants you to select a processing time for your application. The choice you make determines the price of your Kenya visa, and you are given three options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step wants you to handle the payment, but you also need to review your form so that you can make sure of the accuracy of your information. And finally, the third step asks that you upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you must remember from all this is that the citizens of Luxembourg have an easy time obtaining a Kenya visa. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a 90-day stay in Kenya, and you are allowed a single entry.