Macedonian citizens who wish to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes do not have to worry about getting a visa at the nearest Kenyan embassy. That is because the nationals of Macedonia are eligible for an electronic visa. Consequently, you can apply for a Kenya visa online, and iVisa can help you. The document can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Macedonia – the requirements
To be able to enjoy a smooth and fast application process, you need to first make sure that you meet the requirements. However, you should not have any issues in putting it all together. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Macedonia – the online application process
After you finish gathering what is necessary, you can move forward with the process and fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you need any help, keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
You have to go through three steps to complete the task. The first step requires you to provide your personal information, passport info, and some details about your trip. You have to choose a processing time for your application as well, a factor which determines the cost of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step asks that you take care of the payment, but you also need to ensure that your form does not contain any erred information. If it does, please correct your mistakes before submission. Otherwise, your Kenya e-visa will be invalid.
Finally, step number three requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will handle the bureaucracy that follows.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Macedonia do not have to go through too much trouble to get a Kenya visa. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kenya for up to 3 months. You are granted a single entry.