As a citizen of Malta, if you plan to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes, you do not have to concern yourself with going to a diplomatic mission to obtain a consular visa. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa. Therefore, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can help with the process so that you can have your travel document in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Malta – the requirements
For a smooth and fast application process, we suggest that you first make sure that you have all the required document and information, and then fill in the application form. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Malta – the online application form
After you handle the requirements, you can proceed to the application page. There, you will find the form you have to fill in. Generally, it takes people about 20 minutes to complete this task, but if you need some assistance, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support at any time. The service is reachable non-stop and free of charge.
iVisa created a 3-step application process. The first step wants you to provide your personal information and choose a processing time. As for the latter, your decision determines the amount of time you have to wait for your Kenya visa, as well as how much it costs. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Step number two wants you to take care of the payment and review your form so that you do not submit erred information, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. When you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
Needless to say, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Malta is incredibly easy when you use iVisa’s services. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants a single entry, and you can stay in Kenya for a period that cannot exceed 90 days. You can ask for an extension once there.