In July 2015, the government of Kenya introduced the electronic visa system in their visa policy, and most nationalities have access to it. The citizens of Monaco are among them, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online instead of going to the embassy. If you employ the services provided by iVisa, the travel document can be yours in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Monaco – requirements
The online application process may be less time-consuming and less frustrating, but you still have to make sure that you meet a set of requirements. Even so, you should not experience any difficulties in the process. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Monaco – the online application form
After you have everything that is required, you can move forward with the process, which means that you must fill in the application form. Keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop and entirely free of charge should you need some help or have some questions.
iVisa created a simple, 3-step application form so that you have an easy time going through it. The first step requires you to provide general information and select a processing time for your application. As for the latter, the choice you make determines the amount of time you need to wait for your Kenya visa, as well as how much money you spend on it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step consists of payment and review, while the third wants you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with everything, you can submit your request and iVisa will handle everything that follows. But your job is done.
What is important to remember from all this is that the citizens of Monaco do not need to struggle to obtain a Kenya visa. The document in question is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry and it allows its holder to stay in Kenya for a period of up to 90 days.