Since the Kenyan government adopted the electronic visa system back in 2015, most nationalities had the chance to take advantage of it. The citizens of Mongolia qualify for an electronic visa as well, and as a result, you can apply for a Kenya visa online as well. With iVisa, the travel document you need can be in your e-mail inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mongolia – the requirements
It is true that the online application process is less stressful than the one at the embassy, but you still need to put together a series of documents and information that will help you along the way. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mongolia – the online application form
When you consider yourself ready and have all the required documents, you can go on and fill in the application form. You should spend about 20 minutes on it, but if you need some help along the way, you can contact iVisa’s customer support service. The service can be reached via online chat or phone, and it is available 24/7.
What you will notice is that the form created by iVisa is split into three parts. The first one covers general information about yourself and your trip, as well as processing time. When it comes to the latter, you are given three choices, but keep in mind that the one you select determines the cost of your Kenya visa. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second part should take even less time. You have to take care of the payment and review your form so that the information you submit is 100% accurate. Finally, the third part wants you to upload some documents. When you are finished, submit your application and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mongolia is incredibly accessible with iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for as much as 3 months.