Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Montenegro are given the opportunity to apply for a Kenya visa online. As a Montenegrin, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you can avoid going to an embassy to get a consular visa. iVisa can help with the online application process, and the e-visa you need can be in your e-mail inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Montenegro – the requirements
As you can imagine, you cannot start the application process unless you have everything necessary for it. Nevertheless, the list is quite short, and the items on it are easy to obtain. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Montenegro – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on your Kenya visa depends on how soon you want it. The faster the processing goes, the more you are charged. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
About the application form
To know what to expect during the application process, we will provide a short synthesis of the application form. However, keep in mind that if you need help at any moment, iVisa’s customer support is ready to jump in. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form is split into three steps. The first one covers general information and processing time. The second wants you to take care of the payment and review your form so that you do not submit erred information, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done hit the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Montenegro is an easy task when you use the services provided by iVisa. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants you a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for a period of up to 90 days.