Kenya is known for being the perfect site in Africa for a safari. Head to the famous Maasai Mara National Reserve, where you can see the Great Migration. This incredible natural spectacle shows you thousands of zebras and gazelles traveling from and to the Serengeti during July and October. Let iVisa.com help you with the entry requirements necessary to visit Kenya.
Citizens of Morocco must acquire a Kenya Visa before traveling to this side of Africa. iVisa.com is offering a fast and reliable service for your Kenya Visa.
The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Morocco is just a click away. Continue learning more below!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Kenya Visa as a citizen of Morocco?
Yes! Citizens of Morocco need the Kenya Visa. The good news is that you can get it through an online process that iVisa.com offers. Connect to the Internet and spend a few minutes completing a simple electronic form.
This type of visa is only valid for vacations and touristic reasons. It is not valid for working in Kenya. In case you want to look for employment in Kenya, then you may need to obtain another type of document.
Explore the application page and check all about the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Morocco.
What is the validity of the Kenya Visa?
The Kenya Visa is granted to applicants with a validity of 90 days after issued and a Single Entry. Also, you can stay up to 90 days in Total in Kenya with this travel document.
The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Morocco is waiting for you! Travel now!
What are the requirements?
Visitors must provide personal details and information about their trip to Kenya. During the application, we will request details about your accommodation in Kenya, and the dates must match your travel dates. Also, provide details about your flight.
Gather the following items as well:
- Passport scan, travelers should have passports with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival. Make sure to show your passport cover and the last pages, if applicable.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to receive the travel documents.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com offers two payment options, select between a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Dive into the application page for more details about the travel requirements according to the type of Kenya Visa you choose.
What are the processing times and fees?
For the Kenya Visa, we offer the next options:
- Standard processing service, only wait 6 Business Days and pay USD 91.00 for our travel service.
- Rush processing service, receive your travel document in 4 Business Days for a USD 121.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, wait the minimum time of 2 Business Days for the price of USD 156.00.
The Kenya Visa for the citizens of Morocco can be yours today!
What is the Kenya Visa process?
- Complete the electronic form with your personal details and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload the supporting documents mentioned and submit your application!
Get in touch with our support agents if you need more information!
How will I receive my Kenya Visa?
The Kenya Visa will arrive in your email inbox within the agreed time. As soon as you receive it, we recommend printing it as immigration authorities will request it on your arrival.
Do children need the Kenya Visa?
In this case, travelers who are under 16 years old don’t need to carry a Kenya Visa to enter the country. However, they must have a valid passport that will be required by immigration officers.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Discover more details about our excellent results on our comments section. We have the right expertise to help you!