Are you planning to travel to Kenya? If you're from Morocco, then this is your lucky day! you can now avoid going to an embassy to obtain a consular visa. That is because as a Moroccan citizen, you qualify for an electronic visa, meaning that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa is here to help with the process so that the travel document can be in your possession in as little as 2 hours.
We invite you to keep reading this article so you can learn more about this e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm from Morocco, do I need a visa to travel to Kenya?
Yes, if you're a Moroccan citizen, then you need a visa to travel to Kenya.
What is a Kenyan e-Visa for Moroccan citizens?
The Kenyan e-Visa is an special visa that allows you to enter the country just like a common consular one, but with an electronic system linked to your passport.
How long can Moroccans stay in Kenya with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Kenya for 90 days in Total.
What are the requirements for Moroccans?
Before doing anything else, you need to put together a series of documents and information required to complete the application process. However, you should not go through too much trouble to acquire them. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – As you might guess, you cannot go through the online application process to get a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload this copy when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is as recent as possible and that it follows all the proper guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this is an important document to prove that you'll go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – any hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card or even PayPal.
How long is this e-Visa valid for?
This e-Visa expires on 90 days after issued.
What are the processing times and fees if I want to get this visa?
We all know that the cost is probably the most important thing to consider, that's why you should know that the total price of your visa will depend on how soon you want it. iVisa offers three options for you, so keep in mind that the option you choose dictates the cost of your Kenya e-Visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this first option is the slowest, but also the least expensive. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 Business Days, but you have to pay only USD 88.00.
- Rush processing – things move quite faster if you select this option. Your application is processed within 2 Business Days, but you'll need to pay USD 118.00.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but it is also the fastest of all. Your travel document will be ready within just 2 hours, but you pay USD 153.00 for it.
How much time do I need to apply online for this visa with iVisa?
You'll require just some minutes to complete the whole process online.
How do I apply for this e-Visa?
After handling the requirements listed above, you can go ahead and access the application page to fill in the form. You should spend about 20 minutes completing it, but if you need assistance, know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 at no charge.
The form you are given to complete has three steps:
The first one asks your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. A processing time for your application must also be selected, a factor which determines the cost of your Kenya visa, as well as the timeframe in which is ready.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form so that the information you submit is accurate.
In the case of the third step, it requires you to upload a few documents. As soon as you are done, click on the submit your application and the rest is handled by iVisa.
What you need to understand is that the online process of getting a Kenya e-Visa for the citizens of Morocco implies minimal effort when you apply with iVisa. You can get ready in just a few minutes!
What should I do once I finish the application form?
Once you complete the entire process, you'll get your Kenyan e-Visa through an e-mail according to the processing time you selected. And as you might realize, you don't need to deal with any embassy. In iVisa we deal with the rest of the process.
How many entries does the Kenyan e-Visa allow to Moroccan citizens?
If you're from Morocco, you're able to have Single Entry.
I'm traveling with my kids, can they enter with this e-Visa?
No, that's something you cannot do. You have to apply for them separately
Are there any vaccinations required to visit Kenya?
You can check in this link if you need any requirements related to vaccinations: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/kenya.
Can I apply for my family or friends?
You can apply for them, but always considering that they must be from Morocco too or at least from a country that has this visa available to enter Kenya. If that's the case, all you need is their documents to begin the application form.
Also keep in mind that if you want to apply for only one friend or family member, you simply apply here fill in their personal information. If you have to apply for more than one person, then you can do it by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form.
Is it totally safe to use iVisa if I want to apply for a Kenyan e-Visa?
Yes, totally. We always put a lot of effort to offer you maximum safety for your personal information, and we also invest in security for our database. Your personal data could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here, proving that we've made sure to offer you just the best.
Where can I read more about Kenya?
If you want a faster and more personalized resolution related to your doubts, then you can click here to start talking with one of our customer service workers. Or you can easily find more info and FAQs here.
Click here to apply for your Kenya e-Visa. As you realize, iVisa makes it easy to apply for and receive your e-Visa, and it also comes with a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 19,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. Contact us today and relax about your journey!