The citizens of Morocco who want to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes can avoid going to an embassy to obtain a consular visa. That is because as a Moroccan citizen, you qualify for an electronic visa, meaning that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa is here to help with the process so that the travel document can be in your possession in as little as 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the requirements
Before anything else, you need to put together a series of documents and information that are required during the application process. However, you should not go through too much trouble to acquire them. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the online application form
After handling the requirements listed above, you can go ahead and access the application page to fill in the form. You should spend about 20 minutes completing it, but if you need assistance, know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 at no charge.
The form you are given to complete consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. A processing time for your application must also be selected, a factor which determines the cost of your Kenya visa, as well as the timeframe in which is ready. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form so that the information you submit is accurate, while the third step requires you to upload a few documents. As soon as you are done, click on the submit your application and the rest is handled by iVisa.
What you need to understand is that the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Morocco implies minimal effort when you apply with iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry and it allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 3 months.